The Vanguard Blog for Institutional Investors™ invites you to join in the discussion with some of our top thought leaders on a wide range of topics that affect you as an institutional investor or plan sponsor.
Keep in mind that our bloggers write from their own viewpoints. Their blog posts are not intended to be official statements made on behalf of Vanguard.
We welcome your feedback, but please be aware that comments will be published at Vanguard’s discretion. Don’t use this blog to submit questions about your investments or client-service issues. Instead, contact Vanguard directly .
Other factors to consider when commenting:
- Comments are anonymous. We’ll delete your name, e-mail address, and any other identifying information, including details about your investments.
- Don’t expect a reply. Our bloggers respond to reader comments occasionally, and may reference comments in their own posts, but you should not expect to receive a personal response. To submit questions or comments about your Vanguard investments or customer-service issues, contact Vanguard directly .
- Don’t give investment advice. We’re not able to publish comments containing specific investment or financial advice. While offering general rules of thumb is OK, recommending specific investments is not.
- Keep it relevant. Comments should be on topic and relate directly to the post.
- Be respectful. We don’t mind constructive criticism or opposing points of view, but please refrain from personal attacks on our bloggers (or on other commenters). We also ask that you avoid using profane or offensive language.
- The fine print. Opinions expressed in readers’ blog comments are those of the readers submitting the comments and don’t necessarily represent the views of Vanguard or our management.