Happy new year! I hope your 2019 is off to a good start—and that any resolutions you made are being kept. As an avid runner and cyclist, my goals often revolve around exercise, so I know how tough it can be to stick to those New Year’s resolutions.
The demands on your time as a financial advisor can make it especially difficult to achieve your personal goals. That’s why Vanguard Retirement Plan Access™ (VRPA) will continue partnering with you to help you better serve your plan sponsor clients. And if 2018 was so busy that you missed out on some informative blog posts, here are three that can help you grow your business:
- Cross-Training for Financial Advisors details how our VRPA team is solely dedicated to supporting full-service defined contribution plans of less than $20 million.
- Pounding the Pavement to Help Grow Your Business covers several product and service enhancements Vanguard offers to support the growth of your business while helping you deliver the highest value to your clients.
- What Makes the Best Advisors Tick? reveals three critical areas where your expertise can enhance client engagement.
I am also excited to share that cash balance plans are now available. And in 2019, VRPA also plans to:
- Announce the launch of financial wellness services.
- Evolve our offer in a manner that focuses on how we serve you and engage with you.
- Identify platform updates that will make it easier for you and your clients to work with us.
Thanks for reading! You can continue to find timely insights and advice at the Vanguard Blog for Institutional Investors.